Recreation Fitness® is leading the movement in recess-based fitness, and YOU could be a part of our team!
We offer an Apprenticeship Program for those interested in working directly with the Recreation Fitness team. Gain priceless experience as a personal trainer and group fitness instructor through hands-on training with one of the area’s most respected fitness trainers and instructors, Emily Duval Ledger. Gain valuable experience in:
- creating innovative programs that employ fun as an effective fitness training tool
- muscle activation and inhibition techniques
- prenatal and postpartum fitness training
- training for special populations
- sport-specific conditioning
- injury post-rehab
- core stability/strength/endurance techniques
- balance and stability training
- plyometrics and speed/agility training
- whole food nutrition
We are focused on growing our team of dedicated, highly skilled trainers and instructors. Job placement is available, but not guaranteed, upon completion of the Apprenticeship Program.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name, email, address, phone, website (if applicable)
- Share a little of your background…
- What draws you to personal training and group fitness?
- What education and/or certifications do you currently hold (if any)?
- What education and/or certifications do you plan to obtain?
- Why do you feel you’d be a good fit for our Apprenticeship Program?